We want to make the Choice Neighborhoods Implementation (CNI) Grant process as seamless as possible for residents of the properties impacted by the project. Residents of Riverview Park Apartments and Brightwaters Apartments in good standing will receive the following resources to support them throughout this journey:
- Dedicated relocation coordinator and case manager to assist with housing search, move preparation and mobility counseling
- A Section 8 Housing Voucher (for families that qualify) to provide relocation options throughout the city during their housing search
- Wait list priority for THA-owned properties
- Costs covered for all eligible moving expenses
- Assistance, as possible, for security deposits and application fees
- Assistance, as possible, for transferring utilities
- In coordination with Tulsa Public Schools, assistance with either transportation options to keep students in their current schools or with specialized enrollment procedures to ease transition into a new school
- Ensure all families that relocate are afforded the first right to return when new affordable units are constructed, contingent upon remaining in good standing in their relocated unit
Case management services are available for all impacted families through Urban Strategies, Inc. Learn more about their support of our residents here.
To see the complete Relocation Plan, click here.